Today in adoration, Jesus was telling that as you gaze on me in the holy Eucharist, gods love is filling inside you like the sweet honey satisfying the bee visiting the flower. As you relish and nourish on my sweet love, you are surrendering your flesh to disintegrate and soul to gain my life. The more you nourish and gaze on me, the more you decrease and the more I increase in you.
Unless a wheat grain fall to the ground and let itself to be broken and disintegrate, it cant bear fruits..so is you..you fall into the ground of humility and surrender as you adore and worship me and you will bear fruits for the lord.
John 15:4-5
Abide in me as I abide in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in me. I am the vine, you are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.